Future Ready Data
There are a number of organizations that offer state-specific case-making materials that can be used to bolster your advocacy efforts around the college- and career-ready agenda.
Below are links to those organizations and their state-specific materials.
- Achieve's State Profiles: Fact sheets, PPTs, Closing the Expectations Gap data
- Alliance for Excellent Education: State fact sheets on Common Core, the cost of drop outs, the cost of remediation and other topics
- Change the Equation Vital STEM Statistics: Snapshots of state science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) statistics
- CLASP Credential Differential: State-specific interactive data on the return of investment by ensuring 60% of adults have some postsecondary credential
- Common Good Forecaster: State-specific interactive data tool to see social and economic impact of raised educational attainment
- Complete College America: State fact sheets with college completion data
- Data Quality Campaign State Profiles: Web-based and downloaded snapshots of each state's progress on the DQC's Essential Elements and State Actions
- The Lumina Foundation's A Stronger Nation: Web-based and downloaded snapshots on each state's postsecondary attainment rates
- National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS) Higher Ed Info: Comparative and easily accessed data on college preparation success for all states
- National Skills Coalition: Snapshots of state-specific middle skills job data
- Skills That Work Toolkit: State-specific fact sheets on the best job prospects