Business Resources for a College- and Career-Ready America
The business community has a long history of being at the forefront of efforts to improve public education in America. Companies have made strategic investments–of time and funds–in education because the success of our nation in the global economy depends on a quality workforce.
To inform and rally more advocates within the business community, Achieve and the GE Foundation have developed Business Resources for a College- and Career-Ready America for business leaders interested in supporting college- and career-ready education reform. The first set of resources are modular cards and PPT slides that can be used by business leaders internally and externally with their networks.
|Interested in staying informed? Sign up for updates and new resources HERE|
Make The Case for Business Engagement
- Supporting a College- and Career-Ready America
- Keeping Our International Advantage
- Supporting the STEM Pipeline
- College and Career Readiness and the Skills Mismatch - COMING SOON!
- About Business Resources for a College- and Career-Ready America
Go In Depth Into the Issues
- College- and Career-Ready Standards: Common Core Mathematics and English/Literacy
- College- and Career-Ready Standards: Next Generation Science
- College and Career-Ready Assessments (PARCC & Smarter Balanced)
- Basic Facts about K-12 Education in the U.S.
Take Action - Engagement Strategies